The Hayward H100 is a natural gas or propane heater designed specifically for above-ground pools and spas. As a general guide it will suit a pool up to 24 x 16 feet.
To purchase the Hayward H100 from Pool Supply World Click Here.
Installation of the heater is easy thanks to its CPVC plumbing capability which comes ready to plumb into your existing pool filtration system. The package comes with a 120V electric cord which can be plugged in anywhere which just leaves the gas side of things which must be left to a professional.
- electronic, direct spark ignition system and a rapid-heat combustion chamber which delivers optimum performance and extended life.
- energy-efficient FireTile® lined combustion chamber that provides 81% thermal efficiency which keeps energy costs as low as possible.
- an integral induced draft system which makes this heater completely impervious to any high wind situations.
- a rust resistant water path with polymer header assembly which protects the unit from corrosion.
- jet-ported Eugenox burners which provide long life and easy maintenance.
- single piece copper header/heat exchanger which guarantees leak-free performance.
The Hayward H100 will allow you to enjoy your above ground pool even more. It will lets you swim, comfortably, long after your friends have abandoned their pools for the season. It will also lengthen your swimming day – so you can exercise early each morning, or entertain later each evening. To view the product brochure Click Here.
There are many very positive user reviews of this heater but also some poor ones (concerning reliability). Inevitably every heater gets some negative reviews but in this case the balance is slightly concerning.
Our recommended supplier is Pool Supply World because they offer competitive prices on these heaters which include shipping (which is a significant extra with many suppliers).
CLICK HERE to see their prices.
Other Hayward Pool Heaters.